CSV downloads

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

CSV downloads

Some comments on the provided CSV downloads (Transaction History):

- The records are presented from newest to oldest transaction. I would prefer oldest to newest (or make it optional)

- The difference between "earnings" and "payouts" CSV file is only 1 extra column, being the sum of two other columns (so why serve both ?)

- The "pass through" payouts (like VAT / taxes) are not split into the separate entities, makes it useless for serious administrational purpose

- Total of nights stayed is difficult to extract, as it not corrected when reservation is shortened/cancelled, or is repeated if reservation is a "long term stay"

It costs me several hours to finish administration for the year 2020 and finally have right figures available for VAT, tax info en local taxes payments.

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10

Last but not least: the supplied data was correct !

But please Airbnb, make some improvements.

Janice389
Level 2
Fox Lake, IL

Where do I find my property's rental information so I can download the csv file?

Emiel1
Level 10

@Janice389 

CSV files can be downloaded from the Transaction History pages:

https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history

Tammy208
Level 2
Windsor, Canada

I need my csv report in google docs not Microsoft.  How do I request that format before the download starts?  Last year I could do it this year it is only in excel.  Which I do not have nor want. Any help would be much appreciative. 

@Tammy208     A csv file can usually be imported and opened in multiple formats, not just Excel.  Download the csv file as it is from the website.  Move the file from your downloads folder to your Google Drive folder.  After uploading the file to Google Drive, right click on the file to choose “Open with.” Select “Google Sheets.” This will make a copy of the CSV file and organize your data into a spreadsheet.  I hope that this helps.

Paul-and-Jana0
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

@Emiel1 wrote:

- The records are presented from newest to oldest transaction. I would prefer oldest to newest (or make it optional)

- The difference between "earnings" and "payouts" CSV file is only 1 extra column, being the sum of two other columns (so why serve both ?)

- The "pass through" payouts (like VAT / taxes) are not split into the separate entities, makes it useless for serious administrational purpose

- Total of nights stayed is difficult to extract, as it not corrected when reservation is shortened/cancelled, or is repeated if reservation is a "long term stay"

It costs me several hours to finish administration for the year 2020 and finally have right figures available for VAT, tax info en local taxes payments.

@Emiel1 wrote:

Same for me...

And the number of guests staying at my place is missing. Now I have to look it up in each booking. We unfortunately need the number of guests for some kind of city tax here in Berlin.

Please Airbnb - put those numbers back 🙂

We have been hosts for 6+ years. For all those years, I downloaded our transaction history each month and opened it with Excel. For the past several months, the downloaded Excel file contains only the column headings, but no data. I have tried downloading and emailing the report. Both are blank. I have tried to download on my personal laptop (2014 MacBook Air), my work laptop 2021 (MacBook Pro), and my partner's desk top computer. All get the same blank Excel spreadsheet. How can I get my monthly transaction reports?