Calendar - "Low booking Probability" indicator. What is that and how did it get on my calendar?

John_Caroline1
Level 2
Rio Rancho, NM

Calendar - "Low booking Probability" indicator. What is that and how did it get on my calendar?

Hello!

I've just noticed the tiniest of red dots are populated across various dates, and some full months of my calendar.  I hover over and the legend pops open indicating the red dots mean "low probability of booking."    What the heck.... loads of the dots appear in my HIGH SEASON months, where I've had good booking experience over the years.

my questions:

1. What tool is running that is analysing my calendar and appending the red dots?

2. What criteria is the tool analysing to determine my "bookability?"

3. It that only visible to me?

4. What are the actions I should consider to convert those into "High probability of booking?"

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @John_Caroline1 ,

It's the Airbnb Artificial Intelligence Software ;>)

It continious analyzes "browsing behaviour" of guests searching in your area for accomodation, including amount of bookings, inquiries etc. made. Then it provides the result to hosts buy placing the red dots etc.. on the calender. Like "price tips", another intelligent(?) piece of software, it is sometimes better to ignore it.

best regards, Emiel

Kate453
Level 1
Seaside, CA

Please include me in this conversation - The current calendar on my desktop is not even showing the listings I have already booked, and the multi calendar is unavailable