Cannot my find own listing

Simon609
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Cannot my find own listing

Hi Community

I know this is an old question... but I also cannot find my listing in search. It is a new listing, in Lisbon, and I am searching using the map – I draw a large rectangle over the general area where my listing is located, but it simply doesn't appear at all, no matter how many filters I use. I even got the search results down to just 4, but still my listing is not there, despite the dates being available.

I can find it with it's direct link –

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/29776695

but how will anyone else find it without the link?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Simon609
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hey, I may be Level 1 (I discovered just now), but I was a superhost in Rio for 14 consecutive quarters!

(Until I got one rougue and wrong bad review that shot me down...)

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

@Simon609  you are there, but on the last page after I filtered to match your property details.

Lost listing.png

Simon609
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Thanks Ben for taking the trouble to look for me. I'm glad to see the listing is live, though I don't understand why you can find it using map-search, but I cannot. I tried again this morning.

I thought new listings on Airbnb were given a boost in search to help hosts get going at the start?

My opening low-price should also move me up the results rankings, I had hoped...?

Wendy624
Level 1
Xàbia, Spain

hi Guys, 

I am having a similar problem, received an email to say it is "listed" but didn't receive a link like you did Simon, I can't even see where my listing reference number is to try search for it that way...I am also struggling to edit my location -it doesn't save the information - the little save button just keeps on "saving" I thought perhaps this was causing a problem.  I am in Javea Spain...please can someone give me advice, pulling my hair out over here!