Charging for Incidentals

Carlos52
Level 2
Cartagena, Colombia

Charging for Incidentals

How can I charge for incidentals after a guest has checked out? I have a guest that would like to pay through the Air B&B site for his consumption of alcohol, bottled water and food at my property. How can I do this? 

3 Replies 3
Monica4
Level 10
Ormstown, Canada

Go to the resolution center and put in the amount that you want to collect. If the guest agrees, the payment will be done through Airbnb.

Grace15
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

You can also try using a site called Honor Tab, which allows your guests to pay you directly for items that you want to sell in your property (www.honortab.com)

I have a site that lists resources like this and more (http://www.moderninnkeeper.com/pages/resources)

Hope that helps!

Grace

Falene0
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi, Ive just booked a 4 night stay at a hotel and they want me to pay the incidentals fee upon check in, $100. I thought the point of Airbnb was to do everything through the site/platform? This would bea separate transaction. It's stated way down on their profile, but can I request to do it through the site instead? Especially as they say it can take anywhere from 24hrs to 30days to get refunded back to your bank account.