Charitable Donation for a Good Cause!

Charitable Donation for a Good Cause!

Good Day All! I am the Auction Donations Chair for the Family Services of Westchester STAR Gala 2019. Family Services of Westchester is a non-profit organization serving families, children, and individuals at every stage of the life cycleand we are holding our annual STAR Gala in April, it is both FSW's premier annual Fundraising event as well as an opportunity to salute a "STAR" (Strengthen, Teach And Reach) team of local philanthropist. My hope is that there are Hosts within the Airbnb community that would be interested in donating accommodations that we can put up for auction at our event (we are a 501(c)3 organization so all donations are tax deductible). I would love the opportunity to send intersted parties our procurement letter! Thank you all for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Gina Marie

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @GinaMarie0,

Welcome to the Community Center. It sounds like a very worthy cause and thank you for everything you do. 

As you will see unfortunately, I have had to remove your personal information shared in your post, this applies to the Community Center as a whole and is for safety reasons as your post is public. 

I wonder have you heard of the Airbnb program, Open Homes. This is a place where hosts can offer free, temporary housing to people who’ve left their home due to conflict, disasters, or medical care. It might be worth you contacting the team directly and seeing if they can help. 

Best of luck with everything.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.