Cleaning Services - Harbourfront

Amy-and-Henry0
Level 2
Richmond Hill, Canada

Cleaning Services - Harbourfront

Hi there,

Looking for a 5 star cleaning service. Would prefer consistency and for someone that lives in the area. Let me know if you're interested!

4 Replies 4
Amanda926
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi Amy and Henry, I am a fellow Airbnb host in Toronto and I run a cleaning service downtown that specializes in short term rental turnover. Our experienced team provides outstanding service for your short term rental and offers competitive rates. We have many happy clients we currently work within the downtown core. I'd love to discuss further with you and hopefully offer you our services.

Hi Amanda,

Will appreciate it a lot if you will be able to share an email or phone number where I will be able to get a quote for my 2 bedroom apartment (1100 sq ft)

Hello Amanda. A friend of mine is looking for a reliable cleaning company for his 2 + 2 airbnb condo downtown. I will be helping him co-hosting it as he had to move to Moncton. How can I contact you to book a visit and get a quote? Thank you! Elvy

Elvy0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello Amanda. A friend of mine is looking for a reliable cleaning company for his 2 + 2 airbnb condo downtown. I will be helping him co-hosting it as he had to move to Moncton. How can I contact you to book a visit and get a quote? Thank you! Elvy