Co-Host can no longer see bookings

Peter2429
Level 1
Penzance, United Kingdom

Co-Host can no longer see bookings

Hi,

I am a co-host.  Everything has been working fine until the end of last week and I am now having the following problems:

*  Mobile App:

**  I can no longer see some bookings on the calendar.  I can see the days with a line through them but I can't see any further details

**  The booking messages do not come into my inbox so I can't respond to them

* Web App:

**   In the calendar I can see the name for the booking but when I click it all of the detail data that normally opens on the right hand side is just greyed out

* *  The booking messages do not come into my inbox so I can't respond to them

**  The bookings are not showing in the reservations section

Any one got any ideas?

Regards,

Peter

20 Replies 20

I am co-host. I am experiencing same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app -problem not resolved.

@Humbleheart-Panglao0  There is a global technical issue apparently, so deleting and reinstalling won't make a difference.

I can see most messages and the multi calendar on the desktop, so I am working from my PC rather than phone until it's fixed.

Paul.

@Paul1255 

This "global technical issue" has been going on for months now P. Looks suspiciously like another stealthy push to hamstring small regular co-hosts altogether, in order to funnel all the co-hosting business towards the big "professional" property management companies instead... just like when they abruptly removed the co-hosting split payout facility, and disbanded the co-hosting marketplace on the platform, consequently, making it ever more difficult and onerous for small co hosts to operate. 

When Airbnb is now referring to huge commercial operators, real estate agents and property management companies as their "Professional Co-Host Partners", it's pretty easy to see the "roadmap" there.. 

James179
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Same problem still ongoing for us (my partner and I are co-hosts). The App is clonky and we’re starting to make mistakes because we can’t access information about bookings. AIRBNB ARE YOU LISTENING?

Been having this problem in some form since November 1st, on both the app and the website. Had a couple of reservations in December that seemed perfectly fine until time to leave reviews--then suddenly I (co-host) couldn't access the review page--admin host had to leave reviews. I have a new reservation this morning that went through just fine, but now I can't message him either and his entire conversation has vanished into the ether. 

Support couldn't help when this first came up in Nov, and they haven't got back to me on these new problems. If this lasts into the busy season, it'll become impossible to deal with.

Pamella12
Level 1
Long Beach, CA

My Co-host is having a similar issue looking at the calendar and reservations and accepting them. 

Is the best solution to contact airbnb? thanks for the help