Co-host needed in Washington DC

Co-host needed in Washington DC

I have a great one-bdrm in Adams Morgan in DC. I'm looking for a trustworthy co-host (I'm willing to negotiate what % you think is fair for the services) who is willing to change sheets on the queen bed and put fresh towels out. Light cleaning potentially required but hopefully unnecessary. Must be willing to meet via Skype and also provide copy of official ID.

15 Replies 15
Nana27
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Hannah. I'm interested in co-hosting. I have 2 of my own units in Capitol Hill and 2 others I co-host in Eckington. I'm able to meet via Skype and provide ID. Looking forward to chatting soon!

Are you still interested in co-hosting? I have a basement unit in SE Near St. Eliz.

Yana12
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hi Hannah, my name is Yana and I have airbnb in San Diego, CA that my co-host runs because I live here now. I have been doing it for couple of years already successfully. I know how importaint details and true meaning of hospitality. If you interested we can skype. Thank you

Branka39
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi , I have a house in Georgetown and would like to rent it on Airbnb over next 4 months. I need someone reliable to manage my property on the ground - I will do the airbnb part.

Please let me know if you would be available

Thank you

@Branka39 Hello! I would definitely want to assist you if you are still looking. Let me know if you are still looking for assistance. You can email me *sensitive information hidden*

Hi.  My husband and I are interested in speaking to you about the opportunity to cohost your Airbnb in Washington, DC.  If you are still looking please let me know a good time to chat.  We live in Brookland NE so we are very close by.  I work at GW Hospital and my husband works from home and can be available during the day.  We both assist a home in Georgetown and can provide references if needed.

Look forward in hearing from you. 

I can also be reached at *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Hannah,

Hopefully you've already found a co-host, but if not, I'd love to talk further about filling that role.  I  live in Springfield, VA but am available during the day.  I've hosted my own property before and can be of great help.  

Ben659
Level 1
Falls Church, VA

Hello Hannah,

We offer Co-hosting services. Our website is: https://hosting-joy.com/

We are superhosts and our profile is: https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/17125170

Hoping to Hear From You!

Julie495
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Hannah! This was posted long ago, but if you still need someone I live in DC and am a superhost myself, looking to co-host in the area. Let me know if you'd like to connect!  Best of luck and happy spring!

Julie

Branka39
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Julie, I have a house in Georgetown and would like to rent it on Airbnb over next 4 months. I need someone reliable to manage my property on the ground - I will do the airbnb part.

Thank you

Hi Branka39,

I live in the area and would love to help you host your property.

Marsh2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Hannah, 

We manage over 10 properties in Georgetown, Washington DC. All we charge is 15% to manage communications, linens, basics (shampoo, soap, TP, Paper towels, hand soap, dish soap, detergent etc), We also include amenities (sodas, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolates and more). We include the linens, towels, bedsheets etc. We charge a flat $50 hotel-style cleaning fee which is covered by the guests. 

Visit our site for more info:  bnblabs. co 

Also, Feel free to jus reach out and I'll be happy to share tips on how we manage all of our properties. We love to share and exchange ideas with other hosts 🙂 .....hello @ bnblabs .co 

Marsh 

Branka39
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Marsh, I have a house in Georgetown and would like to rent it on Airbnb over next 4 months. I need someone reliable to manage my property on the ground - I will do the airbnb part.

Thank you

Hello! I know this post is older but wanted to check in and see if you may need help or if you know of others in the DC area who do. I am looking to get into the co-hosting business in DC and eventually become a property owner as well. 

Thank you to anyone who may see this and could point me in the right direction!