Cohost needed in Toronto

Cohost needed in Toronto

I just finished renovating an amazing 4-unit townhouse in DT toronto near Chinatown and am looking for a cohost.

Please call me at *sensitive information hidden* if you are interested.

5 Replies 5
Peter1437
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi Fredrik,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for a cohost, I'm intersted and currently operating my 11 properties full time (with part time staff to help). I'm operating a tri-plex very successfully right now. I'll reach out in the morning! 

Thani0
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

Hi, I am availble to cohost. Give me a call on *sensitive information hidden* or just message me on Airbnb if you need a cohost. I am a host for two years now and counting.

Amanda926
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi Frederick, I am a host in downtown Toronto managing both my own and other's properties. If you are still seeking a co-host I would love to discuss further. 

Luisa368
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello Frederick,

If you are still looking for a Co-host I would be very interested in chatting with you.

My husband and I are both super hosts and manage multiple properties including an Airbnb Plus location in the downtown area. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Luisa 

Sheila61
Level 2
Orangeville, CA

Hi, Frederick,

If you're still looking for a cohost, I'm interested in helping you. I am a Super Host and have managed Airbnbs for several years. Message me if you're interested