Cohosting in Tucson AZ

Steve697
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Cohosting in Tucson AZ

Hello, I'm ready to list a home on the West side of Tucson and I'm needing to find a cohost, or manager. I'd also be interested in hearing any advise on working in a cohost relationship. Thank You in advance, Steve.

20 Replies 20

Hi Lorrie, I would be interested and would love to help you co hose your property. I currently have my property on airbnb for 5 years.

Hello my name is Imani and I am a Airbnb host that has 3 listings I am currently looking to manage more properties and recieve the experience to build my portfolio. I am navy veteran and currently work for the airlines to travel to manage my property in Pennsylvania. I moved to Tucson in January and have became a super host in less than 3 months . I love what I do and hospitality is what I specialize in . My response rate is super incredible ! If your looking for a relatable trustworthy team player I am your candidate ! @Lorrie17 

@John_Mary3I have a great cohost in Green Valley, AZ.

Darryl97
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Hello Tucson — I’m looking for a co-host to help me with my place in Barrio Viejo (near downtown).  Does anyone have any reco’s or is interested, please let me know.  Also I need a GREAT photographer to help get the listing ready and would appreciate any ideas for that as well :). Thanks so much

Darryl

Hello my name is Imani and I am a Airbnb host that has 3 listings I am currently looking to manage more properties and recieve the experience to build my portfolio. I am navy veteran and currently work for the airlines to travel to manage my property in Pennsylvania. I moved to Tucson in January and have became a super host in less than 3 months . I love what I do and hospitality is what I specialize in . My response rate is super incredible ! If your looking for a relatable trustworthy team player I am your candidate ! @Darryl97 

Thanks so much for your message .... We are currently working with another co-host, but I will keep in touch if we need any help in the future

-darryl