Cohosting in Tucson AZ

Steve697
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Cohosting in Tucson AZ

Hello, I'm ready to list a home on the West side of Tucson and I'm needing to find a cohost, or manager. I'd also be interested in hearing any advise on working in a cohost relationship. Thank You in advance, Steve.

20 Replies 20
Alex1293
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

Hey Steve, I would be interested in being a co host for you. 

Shylesh0
Level 2
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Alex / Steve,

Let me know, I am interested in co-hosting.

Steve697
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Alex, let's discuss my needs. please let me know how we can speak about everything. Thanks,

Steve

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi, were you able to find a co-host?   We have found someone who will stay at our house, be there with our dogs, and host our B&B. If you are interested, let me know. She is fabulous with guests and cleaning our B&B. 

Jennifer419
Level 2
Tacoma, WA

I have a friend who helps me in Green Valley, fabulous.  She is an amazing host, a bright and vivacious lady.  I'm sure she would be open to talking to you about this.  

Hope everything works out!

Jenny

Hi Jen,

I'd be willing to speak to her. Please forward her contact. Thanks Again,

Steve

Steve

I would like to explore the possibility of opening up our home as an Airbnb in Green Valley. I messaged Jenny who said she had a person here in Green Valley but she has not gotten back to me. Would you have her contact information from when you were looking for a cohost? Thank you!   Mary

@Jennifer419 wrote:

I have a friend who helps me in Green Valley, fabulous.  She is an amazing host, a bright and vivacious lady.  I'm sure she would be open to talking to you about this.  

Hope everything works out!

Jenny

Hi Jenny

I would like to talk to your friend about the possibility of co hosting an Airbnb in Green Valley . Do you know if she may still be open to this?  Could you give me her contact information or would you rather have her contact me? I appreciate you sharing this information!! We will be in Green Valley just a few more days. I hope you have a great day!    Mary

Lorrie17
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

I am also looking for a cohost in Tucson. My property is up and running but my co-host may need to move on for personal reasons. Please reach out with any recommendations. 

Thank you!

Lorrie17-

Were you able to fine anybody? I am looking for a maid and possibly co-host to check in our property in Tucson as well.

Cami

I have not found anyone. Still looking! 

Hi Cami, I would interested in  helping your co host your property in Tucson. I have my home on airbnb and do all the cleaning so possibly two birds with one stone.

Hello my name is Imani and I am a Airbnb host that has 3 listings I am currently looking to manage more properties and recieve the experience to build my portfolio. I am navy veteran and currently work for the airlines to travel to manage my property in Pennsylvania. I moved to Tucson in January and have became a super host in less than 3 months . I love what I do and hospitality is what I specialize in . My response rate is super incredible ! If your looking for a relatable trustworthy team player I am your candidate ! @Cami17