Complain about cold pizza

Drago1
Level 3
Zagreb, Croatia

Complain about cold pizza

So last evening around 10 pm my guest is texting me how he got a cold and uncooked pizza from a restaurant that delivered the food and he  actually asked me to do something about it and get him a refund. On day of checkin I gave him recommendations from where to order food, and not only did he not listen, he ordered it from the only place I told him not to because I had bad experiance from this restsurant already. What would you do in my position? What to tell this kind of individual, I wanted to kick him out last night when he text me about this, I barely kept calm.

10 Replies 10
Noel63
Level 10
Coober Pedy, Australia

Just say: It is terrible that they have treated you this way. I make it a policy not to recommend them to my guests. With your permission, I will tell future guests about the pizza you received.

@Drago1

What an idiot!!!! Ugh~~~~ Great advice from @Noel63

JayandWayne0
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

Learn new things in the Community Center every day!

Don't argue and point out his behaviour :

"Sorry to learn this X.

YOU decided to order in the only restaurant i warned you NOT to go.

Hosts are not responsible for restaurants around.

And i am quite upset you dare to ask to be repaid for a service i don't provide.

What is the next step? to be repaid for a too slow or too fast taxi ?

This is NOT a Airbnb behaviour.

Have a good day.

@Drago1

Drago1
Level 3
Zagreb, Croatia

He actually said i did't say anything to him about the resraurant, and after i sent him the screenshot where i mention it he just qeep quiet, not even an apollogy for waking me up and being so inconsidarate for such a rediculous thing. Well he will get a review now that all future hosts gona have nightmares if he book their place.

He deserves a bad review, if anything for being just plain stupid.

@Drago1 just when I thought I had heard it all regarding crazy guest behavior,

you have shown that there is always some new way guests can drive hosts mad.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Fred13  I have tried to fix stupid on ocassion (I deal with brides and grooms a lot), but rarely have I found a cure LOL...

Hahaha. It is a tough job, but someone has to at least take a stab at it every once in a great while. 😄

Zappa0
Level 10
Key West, FL

Just curious---how much are you charging and does you listing include Butler service? Is there a "whenever, whatever" policy like the Westin? Good grief -- do we have to hold people's hands?