Current guest making other guest uncomfortable

Christopher685
Level 2
Englewood, OH

Current guest making other guest uncomfortable

So I am currently renting out 2 of my bedrooms in my house. I have 2 guest who are male and female. The past couple of weeks my female guest told me about the other guest making her feel uncomfortable and he was talking about me behind my back such as “Weight Gain” and stating “Homophobic slurs”. They haven’t been getting along and the male guest has been very aggressive lately with his attitude and demeanor. He’s very upset that I will not be extending his stay but I have every right not to extend his stay. He messages me on AirBNB and he goes off about my other guest on why she is still at the property. Her reservation is till Aug. 17. He also sent me a very homophobic rant. I manage my home but do not live in it.  I am seriously concerned about my female guest, my property and the safety of my neighbors. I seriously want him gone ASAP. This is a safety issue. What should I do. Should I call the Police? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

1 Reply 1
Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

I would ask your female guest if she'd like the police called & try to have her not on the scene if they are coming ( what a rotten thing for you all) I'd also contact the safety folk at airbnb & advise her to do the same. Human safety first, not having your property destroyed 2nd and a bad review way down the list. Maybe changing to  a whole house listing in future? Good luck and stay safe, Sally