Each Review's STAR RATING visible to Public now?

Louise231
Level 10
Manchester, United Kingdom

Each Review's STAR RATING visible to Public now?

Ok so i'm not sure if this is new or if its been a while and i just never noticed?

I can see (when looking as a guest) on my listing (and on other peoples) the star rating left with each review. So I can see not just the total stars for the listing, but each review and who gave 5 or 4 stars ect.

I don't mean when im logged on looking in my own stats, I mean when looking under 'travelling' like a normal person. And I can see Other Hosts ratings from their guests who have nothing to do with my profile.

How long has this been available? Has this always been so and i just didn't notice?

airbnb.png

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Louise231,

It looks like you use Firefox.

I use Firefox and don't see the review stars for that listing when I look at it. I do see them when using Chrome or Microsoft Edge.

As they don't show in Firefox for me I'm not sure how long the facility has been available.

Steve.

Susan228
Level 2
Brockville, Canada

This is really great news as a host. Another reason to stay away from Instabook. Now I can see the four or three star reviewers and decline them. Is that going to be an option when declining? I feel like it's a glitch, something Airbnb will stop doing in a few days. Can we charge more if we accept them? Maybe an extra fee, like a cleaning fee but for 'guests in training.' 

Louise231
Level 10
Manchester, United Kingdom

@Susan228 I dunno, possibly makes me more paranoid if there's a 4 star review on the first or second page of reviews. Instead of living in fear you have a bad review you need to hide, instead it's a 4 star review. 😂