🏡 🛌 Emoji support in listing title

Harris-Robin0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

🏡 🛌 Emoji support in listing title

It's 2017.. competition is fierce. How do you make your listing stand out? I thought that would be emojis but it seems if you use emojis on airbnb it breaks your listing's title and just becomes blank (try at your own risk).

That being said, I would like to see support for emojis.

👆🏡🏠💪🙌😌📍

28 Replies 28
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

I second this. I've had a few guests use emojis in our messages but on my end they appear as diamond shapes with a question mark in them like these: ��

I had to finally ask one guest what it was and it was the thumbs up sign in his case. Not sure how/if he got it to appear properly on his end though...

Joseph79
Level 3
Merced, CA

Guest used cell phone to post review, leaving only a thumb's up emoji.  Looks fine on his cell phone, but on Airbnb, it shows up blank.  Now it looks like guest left a blank review, quickly interpretted as a bad review.  Now what?

Andi22
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

seems not working in description 
🏋️‍♀️🛒🐄🍔🍕🍣

Solveig0
Level 10
Lørslev, Denmark

They accept the same emojis that you can use in a word document, so things like ★ ☼ ♥֎۞۩

Wondering how to use a word document emoji in the listing title.  Pages on my Mac wouldn't let me cut and paste.  Maybe I don't have a word document program that supports it?

Helpful information, using hearts in your listing title, they show Red on mobile devices and tablets, really makes it stand out.  So far, I am the only person in my area that has figured this out 🐵 

Please would you tell me how to put a heart on my listing title? I've been trying copy and paste but it doesn't work

Thanks

Copy and paste works for me, so not sure why it doesn't work for you, sorry! 

Doesn’t work for me either. Interested!

This seems like it is a system problem with air B and B.

❤️

YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU!

Hey Ava, how do you do that?

Hi @Eric1219 , I did it by typing up my title in Microsoft Word, copied it and then pasted it into the title line on the listing description. It may be you have to have Word or the equivalent to make it work?