Exported AIrBnB calendar to Google calendar: Google not showing recently added bookings

Philip90
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Exported AIrBnB calendar to Google calendar: Google not showing recently added bookings

Hi, I followed the steps to export my AirBnB calendar to my Google Calendar account. I did this by pasting the special URL AirBNB gave me into the new calendar that I was adding to my Google calendar account.

At this piint it worked great: the bookings I had at that point all showed up in my Google calendar, as well as my "Unavailable" days.

However, since then, I have had furtehr bookings and have also changed some of my unavailable/available days. But these changes aren't reflected when I view the Google Calendar.

Similarly, if I use AirBNB's IFRAME snippet and paste it into an HTML page and view the page, I see the calendar similarly "frozen" at that initial state (same as in Google), without the later AirBNB-based changes showing.

Some of the changes happened some hours ago, so it seems that it's not just that there's a short delay in updating.

Is there something I need to do to cause the exported calendar to update to reflect new or changed data?

5 Replies 5
Philip90
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Some of the later bookings have now finally showed up in the exported version of the calendar in my Google Canedar app (and also the web page where I embedded the calendar), but not a booking that was added earlier today. So it seems to update after some hours.

Is there any way to make it update faster?

Scott213
Level 2
New York, United States

My experience is as follows:

1. On July 1st, I created my listing with two block-out dates. Later that day I received my first booking.

2. On July 2nd, I exported my calendar to Google. Both the block out dates and the booking showed up fine.

3. On July 3rd at 12pm, I received a 2nd booking. It's not showing in my Google calendar at the time of this writing (24h after booking #2).

Scott213
Level 2
New York, United States

I'm experiencing this exact same issue.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Seems to update about once a day.

David
Drew2196
Level 1
Portland, OR

I'm having the same problem. It's been 10 hours since the request came in and it's not displaying in the exported calendar.