Guest can't submit request after I changed my minimum night stay

Guest can't submit request after I changed my minimum night stay

I updated my weekend minimum night stay(from 3 nights to 2 tonight's) to accommodate a guest for a special occasion. However he still cannot submit a reservation request to me. We have both logged out restarted our systems and logged back in but he still cannot submit a request. Howdo we accomplish what we're trying to do?
1 Reply 1
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

A weird suggestion, but if you created the exception using the "Add another requirement" link near the bottom of the Availabilty Settings pulldown, go there again to check that some odd Start Day requirement hasn't appeared. I accidentally noticed just that tonight. Every exception I'd set suddenly had a "Must start on a Sunday" requqirement, even when, for example, there wasn't even a Sunday in the date range, or Sunday was the final day of the range. I had NOT set that requirement, and it had NOT appeared there before. That kind of bug could've kept anyone from booking during those periods if I hadn't noticed it. Clearly yet another bug in AirBnB's code, I'm sorry to say.

This is the 3rd money-costing bug I've run into in just the last two days. Kinda disappointing.