Guests must arrive on a specific day - Problem

Dorothy-and-Simon0
Level 3
Siorac-en-Périgord, France

Guests must arrive on a specific day - Problem

We run a popular Airbnb in the dordogne valley, summer is our high season...BUT SUDDENLY...NO new bookings?

I reduced our price.....including a reduction in the cleaning fee...

NOTHING.

I signed up for 'Auto pricing'

NOTHING.

Lokking at our availabilty settings....the MYSTERY was solved.

Somehow ?????   there was a rule "guests must check in only on Sunday" 

I really did not set this....in fact I did not know it even existed.......changed it back to 'guests can check in anyday'

PHEW.....it's late in the season but we hope NEW enquiries will now be able to book.......what a mess.

Check your settings....anyone else had this issue??  Airbnb support...any comments. ?

2 Replies 2
Sora0
Level 7
Singapore

I do met this issue before. But not sure why will this happen. it might be because of bug problem. Just check the settings frequently. However, as far as i know as long we dont change any settings, this issue wont happen.

Aogán0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

There are definitely bugs in the system. I check mine every day; the other day I noticed the minimum stay was set at 1 day, I have a 5 day minimum as I'm only renting out this summer and it's a large holiday home. I'd definitely recommend keeping on top of this.

My top tip - set your calendar as the home page for your browsers when you open them up, it really help to keep on top of everything. And it ensures you help to boost yourself up those listings by updating it every day....