Hosts from Italy

Paola1
Level 2
Perugia, Italy

Hosts from Italy

Hi, I'm from Perugia. Happy to join this community. I hope w would share our experience of being host .
9 Replies 9
Jim1
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Paola1 

Welcome to the Community!

I'd love to hear about your experiences of being a host.

Would you like to join the Italian community? We're building a great team 🙂

Come and say hi by clicking here.

Ciaooooooo

Hi

I'm David, about to start hosting in a mountaintop house just outside Gubbio. I'd be delighted to learn from other Italian hosts about how to get started, do's and dont's etc.

Ciao

Hi Paola - I wonder if you can help? I am about to start renting out my house in Northern Italy but my accountant tells me I must have a private rental agreement signed between me and each renter, separate to airbnb. I think he is mistaken? Also how do you deal with registering guests with the Commune or te police? I would be most grateful for advice. I know there is someone who heads the Italian market for airbnb but I cannot find them?

Pamela175
Level 1
Turin, Italy

Hi  everybody! I'm from Turin

happy to join the group to improve our experiences 😊

Oren0
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello italy hosts, 

I am a vacation rental entrepreneur currently working on a project of 14 apartments in Florence. I am looking for an experienced host to help with managing on the ground operations  

If you are the right person or think you know someone please contact me.

Ciao Oren,   My name is Tyler and I've recently founded an apartment managemet / guest / host assistence company in Florence, Italy.  I'm an Italian / American and have been a local resident for over 10 years.      I realize this is an old post, however I figured I'd reach out and let you know we're available and happy to help with your units during the upcoming season. 

Best, 

Tyler 

Hi Tyler-

Do you manage STR’s in the Pisa region, specifically Peccioli?

João-Borges0
Level 1
Santo André, BR

Boa  noite .  Paola.

somos um casal de São Paulo  Brasil

quantos dias um casal deve hospedar em Perugia para conhecer a cidade  e as cidades  vizinhas 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

You are welcome @Paola1 to the Community Center. 

Thanks, 

Miloud