How can I get in contact with guests that have already checked out?

JoseLuis5
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

How can I get in contact with guests that have already checked out?

Hello!

Always after my guests check out I send them a message saying thanks for them staying at my place. The problem is: I have to go through all the messages to find that especific guest who has already checked out, and who I want to write to. Question: is there any other easier way to get in contact with them by, for exemplo, selecting the name in some search field? It would be great if we could click on their names on the calendar, but it is not possible after the guest checks out...

Thanks so much!

Jose

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@JoseLuis5 Having a search feature is a good idea.  You should suggest it to Airbnb.  Alas, you need to slog through your reservations to get contact and/or send them a message through Airbnb.

I'm trying to determine if there was a problem with our refrigerator with a guest that has already checked out. Is there a way to contact them?

Jim-and-Marcia0
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You can still send them a message in the message thread or phone them.

1. Go to Dashboard
  2. Click All Reservations
  3. Click All (You will now see all of your reservations in chronological order from present to past. Scroll down to find the guest you want to contact.)
  4. Click Details (You will now see the original reservation with all of the contact information for the guest. You can click on "message guest" or call their phone number.