How do I access people's profiles

Ariella0
Level 1
Talent, OR

How do I access people's profiles

Since I downloaded the airbnb app, I seem to no longer be able to see people's profiles.  I just hosted someone who said she has a profile but I couldn't see it. The only review I could see was from a 2013, and she said she just stayed with someone a couple of months ago.  I've clicked on people who I hosted in December, that I know had profiles, and there is nothing there.  At one woman's profile, all I could see is a review from me.  Can someone tell me if everyone is having this problem.  If not, how do I access profiles.

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Ariella0 Mobile apps are notoriously glitchy.  Do you have access to a device with Google Chrome?  Airbnb works best on this OS.  That's what I use exclusively for Airbnb business.. My phone is worhless for that. 

I am having the same trouble on my computer at the website.  Just talked to a friend who is not having the same problem.  Don't have Google Chrome.  I'm on a Mac.

@Ariella0 In your case I would contact Airbnb since I'm not familiar with Mac's systems.  Here's how: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...