How do I get in touch with airbnb Customer Service?

Amal3
Level 1
Palo Alto, CA

How do I get in touch with airbnb Customer Service?

how do I get in touch with airbinb customer service?

23 Replies 23
Jennifer93
Level 3
Portland, OR

That serves no purpose!

I continue to receive inquiries on "booked" dates through airbnb.

Today I receive an e-mail stating I "may be dropped" if I continue to decline/ignore reservtions!

HELLO  - house is booked - through Airbnb!!!

Calendar shows booked- not available.

The inquiries do not show up on my dashboard, so I am unable to respond - what the hell is going on?

I am seriously considering dropping Airbnb - absolutely no customer service!

There is no contact information - anywhere!

Mary17
Level 2
St. Lucia, Saint Lucia

Can someone please, please tell me how to get in touch with Airbnb.  The phones do not get answered (voice message says calls cannot be answered in over 30 minutes).  No options for chat or emails anymore.  What is one supposed to do!  I'm. Now experiencing problems with blocking my calender, any suggestions will be greatly received.  Thanks

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mary17,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties reaching the Support Team, I just wanted to check what number you are trying to call, as there doesn't appear to be any problems with the line from the UK at the moment. Obviously, there are slightly busier times than others which might be worth keeping in mind, but I also recommend you taking a look at this Community Center Help Guide (created by experienced hosts here in the CC) as there are a few different ways to contact Support if you would prefer not to call. 🙂

In terms of your question, you mention your calendar is blocking, can you provide a little more information, is all of it blocked for example or have you perhaps cancelled a booking? We might be able to point you in the right direction!

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

How do I get the guest their money back from cancelling the beginning day of their stay with me.  (The calendar had it blocked but they were able to book it anyway. 

I'm having the same problem.  I keep getting pushed back to the help centre and there seems to be no way to reach a human to ask a simple question. Help!!

Mike55
Level 3
Cairns City, Australia

Zero customer service.  Very bad.

Carole39
Level 2
Victor, MT

THis is my first booking through them as the owner and I want to know how they add on the Bed tax and the Security deposit. It does not show o the price they quoted to my guests. 

I was told you have to get that from the guest.  That is a bunch of you know what.  They think they have paid in full, and then you hit them up for extra.  I don't also like the idea that they take the whole amount and then keep it until the guest checks in.  My guest was very surprised that the whole amount was charged her credit card, and now that she wants to change the first day, she can't get a hold of anyone to help her. 

Krsto0
Level 2
Cetinje, Montenegro

@Amal0 wrote:

how do I get in touch with airbinb customer service?

Hello. I have a problem with the last transaction, under code transaction NZ42Q8.  You executed the transaction from 6o euros, but in my account was paid only 42 euros, because Ino Bank collected a fee of 18 euros. This has not happened before, and I wonder why they take so much commission from the account, because they have not charged this fees until now.  Whether there has been a mistake, and whether this will happen in the future, because this is the fee i dont agree with.  Best Regards.

Krsto0
Level 2
Cetinje, Montenegro

Karen129
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Yes, I have had absolutely no luck finding any contact information and need to talk to a representative about my payouts.

Eva59
Level 2
Wuppertal, Germany

Hallo mein Name ist Eva leider kann ich das Sichtfenster indem ich schreibe nicht wirklich sehen eure App müsste mal überarbeitet werden ich bräuchte dringend hilfe bitte um Kontakt über meine E-Mail-Adresse vielen Dank

i would like to talk to a representative in order to set up a vacation in Bali indonesia next year for around 50-60 people