How do I reactivate my suspended listing?

Inbal3
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

How do I reactivate my suspended listing?

Hi

My listing was suspended because of refusing several offers.

I would like to update my listing calendar to avoid this situation and reactive my listing, but the calender and all listing options are disabled.

Could someone please advise me how to update the calendar and re activate my listing?

Thank you 

3 Replies 3
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Inbal3 Hello Inbal, I am sorry you have had a bit of a rocky start with Airbnb, but Inbal it is worth the effort to understand the rules and become a confident Airbnb host. Most of us here on the Community Centre are here because we want to help. At times we all make mistakes and the only way we can stop repeating them is to listen to others. A listing suspension has been imposed because you didn't follow the listing rules when it comes to making yourself available to prospective guests. I am enclosing a link here which will take you to the rule definitions that Airbnb works by. I suggest you spend a bit of time using this link to better understand how Airbnb works!

https://www.airbnb.ca/help

There is an Airbnb support phone number for Israel Inbal, and that number is...... +972 3 939 9977

I would ask you to contact that phone number....it may connect you to SanFrancisco or Dublin or Manila depending on the amount of phone traffic at the time. Explain your situation to the agent who answers your call and there is every probability that you can have your suspension lifted....or at least be given a time frame to work to, to have it lifted.

Airbnb brings the world to your door Inbal and the experiences you will have will make a better person of you, as well as having a rewarding career.

If there is anything you would like to ask of me regarding being a host....I am here.

Cheers......Rob

Thomas803
Level 1
Paris, France

I have the same problem, my listing has been suspended and I've tried all the help functions but there is nothing I can do and there is no email/number to contact? Could you please kindly help

Many thanks

Thomas

Ahmet37
Level 1
İstanbul, Turkey

I have same issue with Airbnb. I am a super host but my listings has been suspended for nothing and no reason has been notified to me. what would you suggest me to do? thanks