How do you guys have personal airbnb stuff?

Deanna97
Level 2
High Point, NC

How do you guys have personal airbnb stuff?

So i almost stay at more airbnbs then i host! i have noticed a few things when staying at airbnbs and would love to add some of them to my house to!

i have seen airbnb magazines and personal labeled airbnb Rules ect that had the logo on there like wow! im not sure if some of the things were made or not but i know most  of you had to get them somewhere? anyone have any idea where i can get this cool stuff? or if you have some really cool stuff you would like to share with me that would be great to! 🙂

9 Replies 9
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Deanna97 you can just make them yourself or you can have a graphic designer do it for you. It is not complicated at all and you can personalize everything. We have those round papers that go under the glasses personalized with logo, out own house rules, a personalized guest book and a map of the world in the hallway on which guests can put pins on the state they come from. 

Thanks 🙂

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Deanna97 Airbnb send its magazines to hosts. At least to superhosts since I received them periodically. Normally I receive 3-5 copies of Airbnb magazines.

oh okay! ill be a superhost in a mouth! so hopefully ill get something good thank you 😄

@Alice595 wrote:

@Deanna97 Airbnb send its magazines to hosts. At least to superhosts since I received them periodically. Normally I receive 3-5 copies of Airbnb magazines.

@Alice595 I've been a Superhost for 15 quarters in a row and I've gotten exactly 1 copy of the magazine lol.

Barry-and-Lera0
Level 10
Sarasota, FL

@Deanna97: We receive the Airbnb magazine as well. We leave in our guesthouse when we are done reading it. We do all of our own designs but if you are in need of brandiong, a logo or a graphics package the website Fiverr is extremely handy and cost effective. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Deanna97  @Barry-and-Lera0  @Ana1136  @Alice595 

Deanna, I have received over the past couple of years a supply of Airbnb bottle openers, shopping bags, but personally I find them a bit tacky.....almost insulting, can you understand that.

I have a lot of overseas visitors....probably almost half my guests would be from outside Australia so, I make a point of recording their birthdays, and as that guests special day arrives I send them one of these cards......

IMG20170403210613 c.jpg

I write a nice little message inside, and they all seem to appreciate it. 

As far as Australian guests are concerned I leave a small packet of our local Beerenberg produce comprising a couple of small jams and quince jelly and a little thank you note.

Some take it, some don't.....but at least I have made the gesture!

Cheers.......Rob

i can understand. also that's a great idea! sadly i don't get many oversea gueat but i love the idea and can work for anyone! thank you for shareing

Emily487
Level 10
KCMO, MO

Amazon has some AirBnb knockoffs- we spent $5 for three windows decals for the back door to help guests find the right entry.