How much should I pay someone for cleaning check in ?

Aurora-and-Rami0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How much should I pay someone for cleaning check in ?

Hello everyone

I wnat to know if some of you have a n help in manage his flat , How much do you pay him and how? Percentage on profit? Or per hours?

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello

You pay the cleaner for the work they carry out so if you have a one bed apartment that would be much less work then a seven bed mansion.

Never heard a cleaner working on a commission basis - why would they - if it takes them three hours then it takes them three hours - whatever profit you might make.

Rates per hour vary but in London you will probably pay quite a bit more than other parts of the UK. Cleaning agencies charge more than contractors you hire directly but have the advantage that they have more staff available so probably better for last minute bookings.

Get a few agencies and individuals to come around and see your property and then you can discuss terms with them.

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I pay my cleaning lady £30 for two hours normaly onec or twice a week depending on how many bookings I have. This is about what I charge the huest so it is only fair I give it to her to get the arears they will use ready and presentable for the guest. I also clean the the whole property myself over the weekend  and as I go go along/ use, so normally 2 hours is sufficent time for her to get teh guest area ready.

Ama

Kevina0
Level 5
London, United Kingdom

I clean the flat myself almost all the time, but when I can't i use Bizzby. It's an app which connects you to vetted cleaners in your area for the time and day you want, £15/hr and they can come within the hour too!
At the peak of my laziness after work one day, this little lady came home within the hour cleaned the whole place for £22. It was a treat for me 🙂