What Hosts are saying

In the formative days of my hosting on Airbnb, I had a trainee surgeon from Mumbai, India who come to stay with his lovely family to train at a nearby hospital. Upon greeting them, his mum blessed my front door and said my place had a lovely feel to it.... Latest reply by John833
    • Guests become friends.jpg
    Hello, I wrote this question to airbnb support, but I got automatic reply, that they did not receive it.But maybe some people here can help. I understand platform from user point of view. But if I am starting airbnb experience,not sure how I would legally... Latest reply by Nutth0
    Hi, we are a few months into this and recently did the local tax. I was wondering when reporting taxes, do I add the cleaning fee or deduct it from total income? We currently charge $15 but thinking of increasing. Also, I was wondering if anyone has a go...
    Airbnb is now advertising a payment of $608 AUD plus $36 AUD for the new host in its drive to recruit more hosts. Supply and demand suggest the supply of new hosts must be drying up if the price is rising. My question is this. Why not just treat existing ... Latest reply by Chastity3
    I have a guest with me right now with a long reservation extended another 12 days. He now has an offer from a friend to stay here in our city for 'free' or for much less and wants to alter his reservation and leave today. I know better than to try to b... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Just another reminder that nothing we do on line is private, and that that a corporation has a lot of data doesn't mean it has a clue how to use it constructively. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/04/business/secret-consumer-score-access.html Latest reply by Cormac0
    My guest asked for check in at 9 am. I refused and offered to put his luggage in the hallway instead. But he was angry maybe, and on his date he checked in and then he reported Airbnb that my sponge in the bathroom had a bad smell. And then he left withou... Latest reply by Alan199