What Hosts are saying

I have a couple of reviews where the guest has given me 5 stars on all of the six underlying factors i.e. accuracy, cleanliness, checkin, communication, location and value but then they have given me 4 stars overall. This seems very strange and I wondered... Latest reply by Bradley20
    Hey fellow Nashvillians, My bookings are significantly down, as well as pricing, from last year and years before. I have, against my previous success without it, had to drop my price and go with smart pricing. I am in E Nashville and very close to downto... Latest reply by Jennifer2223
    Hi all. I want to change an existing reservation. The guest has requested to stay an extra night (in writing via the Airbnb app). However I can't change it myself on the app as an error keeps appearing. I had to call Airbnb to organize it and they are cal... Latest reply by Donna519
    I'm a super host in Jersey City, and I've been following the events of the potential ban of Airbnb in Jersey City. I have seen nothing on this community website from the thousands of hosts in Jersey City. Since 2015 Jersey City had approved Airbnb a... Latest reply by Hector74
    Did anyone else have Airbnb change their pricing from manual to the "price tips" today without your knowledge or consent? My pricing was downgraded by an average of 30% ! Is this another unannounced "new improvement?" I now have a reservation request for... Latest reply by Pat271
    I opened up my calandar but it still says dates arent availible when you go to book. I dont understand. Please help! Latest reply by Shawn409
    Our rookie mistakes:1. Not fine tuning the automatically blocked time before/after a booking. Didn't see this option before our listing went live, only found it later. Then realised we had virtually every day available fully booked throgh september, but l... Latest reply by Beth80
    Hi AirBnB Community, I currently have two small studios in Cornville, AZ, and am having a bit of difficulty finding a good and reliable housekeeper/cleaner in the area. Does anyone have any insight on who to work within the Sedona area? All the support w...