What Hosts are saying

So, I decided to take a leap...finally and put up a website to help fellow hosts in Las Vegas with their rentals- cleaning, house sitting, managing bookings and so forth. I've thought about it for awhile but the market here has really not been the same si...
    Hi! I'm a new host with Air BnB. Has anyone had to make a claim for breakage, theft or personal injury through Air Bnb's Host Guarantee. I've been told that it is wise to take out a Landlords Insurance separately. Welcome any advice. Regards, Sue. Latest reply by Matt682
    I'd love a response to this from a community leader @Lizzie @Stephanie Every guest has the opportunity to rate me. I have the opportunity to rate every guest. When do either of us get to rate Airbnb? You take nearly 20% as a booking fee, but we don't ge... Latest reply by Susan1028
    Hi Community,I have been an Airbnb host for quite awhile now but have just received my second feedback about my dog's smell being an issue for their stay. It's with the space that's part of my house but I keep the dogs on my side only and rarely have the... Latest reply by Mia746
    Hi All, I have a guest last week that upon cleaning the house, we noticed they had taken two large towels - easy to do so I sent them a message. They have not replied to my messages and now I've now had to replace all the towels in the house (£279!) or t... Latest reply by Trevor243
    Sorry for the long text... I should have noticed the signs when the guest booked my humble place for 5 days (I rent 3 rooms in the same place with shared kitchen/bathroom/living room). In his first message he said "Dear Rene', I am a neuroscientist visiti... Latest reply by René137
    HiSorry for the ignorance but I can’t find the answer in previous threads as I have yet to host and am unsure of the terminology to use BUT my girlfriend and i have an apartment with a spare room and we want to list the whole apartment some of the time bu... Latest reply by Gregory298
    I am thinking of starting off by listing our family home on Airbnb to offset travel costs. Does anyone else who does this find that the over personalisation of the space causes negative reactions with guests? i stayed in an Airbnb in the US recently that ... Latest reply by David3267
    We limit our stays. We don't really want any guests for over a week as our Airbnb is our weekend home and we like to use it ourselves. We also worry about squatters, damage and accidentally becoming landlords in this property so long stays are out of the... Latest reply by Matt682