What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have had to companies sell me a package on co-host as a property management business. I was wondering if there were anyone who have bought this any of these systems and if you are successful. I am in the New Orleans market, and I know they have... Latest reply by Helen3
    This is odd. We have self check-in with a key code. I change it often and send out a message with all kinds of info and a new code the day before check in to any new guest. A recent guest contacted me to say the key code wasn't working and stated one we h... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Has anyone started or is anyone aware of a bad guest directory? Just had an experience with a guest who is getting an $800 refund for a dirty window seal and no ac in one of seven rooms. Complete fraud! Guests who fish for something wrong to report and ge... Latest reply by Stuart177
    We just bought our dream house-- an old Victorian that comes complete with an old barn we want to fix up as a guest house. We also have a little row house in an urban location that we are putting on the market to sell in addition to our weekend place that... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does Alrbnb still award Superhosts a credit toward stays for making Superhost 4 quarters in a row? I thought I saw a coupon code somewhere on my account but can’t find it now! Latest reply by Jp8
    Today we received a fake bookiing request from an individual stating that she was in fact not wanting to book accommodation, but wanting to market her services. We had to decline this so called "booking" as a potential booking or we would have lost our ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi I’ve hosted 4 times since re-opening after lockdown and only had one guest leave a review. BC (Before Coronavirus) I would receive reviews nearly every time.Have Airbnb stopped reminding guests by email to leave a review?Should I be concerned? Will l... Latest reply by Sarah977