What Hosts are saying

I have working with a Channel Manager for a couple of months and everything was fine. All of the sudden my whole calendar outside of previous bookings is unavailable. I know it is airbnb because my other OTA is working properly. Any ideas would be greatly...
    I have always logged into my account using the same credentials and suddenly, when trying to manage my listings, my account cannot be verified. The only change I have made is upgrade to windows 10. My android phone has no problem navigating the account ... Latest reply by Cara184
    I just hosted the beginning of my first 3 bookings. The person who booked was not with the guests who stayed 2 adults and 3 children. Only 4 were on the reservation I charge $10 per person over 4. I also offer a 45% discount for more than 6 nights. The... Latest reply by Susan1188
    Hi, I need some advice please. I have 2 bedrooms available for 2 people in each. To make it less complicated regarding the calendars I have listed both rooms individually so when one room is booked it doesn’t block the other. This is really good. My probl... Latest reply by Duncan118
    This is my first post to the hosting community, and it's prompted by having to write my first negative guest review. I've read several related posts and it seems that writing an honest review that includes negative elements may not be prudent. I would lik... Latest reply by Ute42