What Hosts are saying

I was telling a workmate about our cottage and that its listed o Airbnb. He said "oh you mean Affairbnb? That's what people call it because they rent those now instead of hotels. " He went on to explain that he knew two people who were using Airbnb to ho... Latest reply by Christine615
    It is my understanding that when "bad guys" plan an airbnb after party, they charge $20 per person without alcohol and $40 with. So even with 25 percent Chicago airbnb tax and cleaning fee, if they get a place for $300 and end up with 50 people, it is luc... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hello all -- I was wondering, apart from smoking, is there a way to enforce house rules on guests? Thanks. Latest reply by Kelly149
    So after a year being hosts we have noticed on occasion some guests do not use the mobile app. The Aribnb platform on the app is what makes this most effective for both the guest and host. Here is an example of how this is a problem. We send our guests de... Latest reply by Anna806
    Hello all, Hope you are well and thank you in advance for reading and responding (if applicable). Our check in time is 6PM, primarily due to work commitments and also just the shear volume of work needed to get the house ready. In my listing I am very hon... Latest reply by Alice595
    I requested money from my guest for extra cleaning services because they brought a dog to the condo, against my house rules.My cleaner had to spend extra time cleaning, removing hairs and doing extra laundry because they brought a dog.The guest has not re... Latest reply by Sandra3560