My Multi Calendar is Broken ... Any One Else?

My Multi Calendar is Broken ... Any One Else?

Ummmmmm ... none of my reservations are showing up anymore in my multi-calendar view.  I have a bunch for the next two weeks but they don't show up.  I cleared my browser cache/history but that did not fix anything.  For now I have to go to each individual listing's calendar.  Is anyone else having this issue or is it only me?

6 Replies 6
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Same here @Stephan-And-Skye0 

Hopefully it will magically fix itself overnight!

What a nightmare....

Airbnb are fiddling with perfectly good things again and stuffing them up for no good reason. I've had to go into the details section of the calendar to update pricing and availability for the past two days. Really frustrating.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Stephan-And-Skye0   I don't use the multi calendar, but the calendar accessed from the top bar is also blank for us and has been since some time yesterday, but we can still see the reservations when we go to calendar under individual reservations as you said you can also.  

Ok good ... I'm glad I am not the only one with this issue.  I was worried it was something I did or something wrong with my computer. 

Seems like Airbnb should fiddle with stuff on a test server rather than doing it live! 

Oh wow ... now it appears it is fixed!  🙂  Hope it stays that way!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Stephan-And-Skye0  et al,

Sorry about this little hiccup - under the hood working caused this issue but thankfully it was brief. Back to normal! 

Thanks for reporting it though, very useful to get first-hand experience from hosts when these issues arise.

Thanks

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines