What Hosts are saying

Hello Everyone, Thank you in advance for the help. I joined Airbnb last November as a Host and did pretty well-Guests were happy, good reviews, lots of views. At the end of March I found a long-term renter, putting my Airbnb account on hold for a little ... Latest reply by Michael1336
    I have had sporadic difficulties with the site which unfortunately is effecting my bookings. ie. I send an email in response to a guest request and later I see it is not there and I rewrite and send again. Or a current guest said they had trouble getting ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    What can I do about guests who have blatantly lied in their reviews of my listings Case One - A guest booked my Bali villa for a party of four adults - but then brought six adults in a totally different configuration than the original booking then procee... Latest reply by Danielle288
    Hi thier i need some help about guest bringing extra person.how can i charge them and how are they going to pay me. Thank you Latest reply by Matthew285
    Had an instant booking for 3 nights in March 2017. Replied straight away to say that I had not had a chance to update the calendar that far in advance and that the apartment was not available. The guest understood and the cancellation was made. I however... Latest reply by Momi0
    I used to co-host with my daughter but she now asks me to be the principal host and she wants to be the co-host instead. So we've changed position but what surprised me is that it is still her that is being notified of any notification coming from airbnb... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Can any hosts living in Lebanon tell if Instant Book works well for them here? Thanks.
    Good afternoon, we have a problem that we have not received any money from guest Qing who was in the apartment from 26.12.2017-28.12.2017. When can we expect the payment of money? Thanks in advance Latest reply by Marzena4