What Hosts are saying

I'm renting my vacant apartment in Dallas Fort Worth. Hello, I'm new to this. Does anyone know if we can host our vacant apartments on here? Where do I begin to find out if this is okay to do? I don't see any language in my lease agreement that says I ... Latest reply by J-W-0
    Hello!AirBnB seemingly gets Guests to provide Government ID, etc., to protects themselves, but does it do anything for the Host?I have a Guest who reserved my place for this weekend and his AirBnB profile claims that he has provided, among other things, a... Latest reply by Marti19
    Hosting two guests for a long weekend. We exchanged several cordial messages back and forth and everything seemed squared away (the last message ended in a smiley face, in fact). No more than 30 minutes after check-in, with no other conversation taking pl... Latest reply by Janelle83
    For those of you who didn't hear, Jersey City is fighting hard to impose strict Airbnb regulations that would limit people from renting spare space in their homes and apartments. Today, residents will be asked to vote via a ballot initiative. While I am n... Latest reply by Mark116
    I have to get this off my chest. I have seen several posts now which have discussed how an older home might not have updated features and that hosts of these homes need to "warn" guests. As an architecture buff and someone into historic preservation, allo... Latest reply by Robin129