How to edit the content of "Read more about the space" in my listing

Vit4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How to edit the content of "Read more about the space" in my listing

I'd like to edit 'The space' in our listing - see below - as we no longer offer the sofabed to our guests. I've tried everything but so far so nothing - any ideas, please! Thanks in advance - Vit

I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to edit the content of "Read more about the space "I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to edit the content of "Read more about the space "

4 Replies 4
Victoria567
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi @Vit0

If the technology fails to deliver then phone air bnb London Number 020 3318 1111 and sort it out that way.

I had a problem with my address, the technology/ finger trouble was not working, so a simple phone call did the trick.

Vit4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Victoria567

Thanks for the number, I'll keep it safe for future reference!

Best, Vit

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Vit4  From your Dashboard go to Listing then Listing Details. Scroll down to Title and Description and click Edit. Scroll Down a little and you will see The Space text box. Change what you want and then make sure to click on Save.

Vit4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Howdy @Letti0 and thank you ever so much!! I followed your instructions and it worked like a dream. I don't know why I'd stubbornly ignored Title & description and focused on Rooms & guests and others...

Thanks again!

Best,

Vit