What Hosts are saying

Hi All, It is unfortunate that situations of bad guests are becoming widely reported in this forum, and I have had my share of dishonest, disrespectful guests. However, somehow I have managed these matters to avoid retaliatory reviews until now........ I ... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi guys, Is it possible to cancel a booking if a guest does not meet your requirements? We have a check in time of 16.00-20.00 but are generally flexible in either direction, after discussion with the guest. We have a booking that is arriving this evening... Latest reply by Victoria567
    HI. I am fairly new to Airbnb, so far been happy with all my bookings. I have set up my nightly price, but a booking has come though for £40/night less than my nightly price - with smart pricing off. Where can i find out how airbnb has worked this out? ... Latest reply by Kathie21
    Tonight we had a check in that got good reviews, but he made me immediately uncomfortable when he arrived. He kept asking if I was alone, where I slept, if there were others here…I've NEVER felt that uneasy wih guest, nor have I ever felt like I needed to... Latest reply by Denis-Teri0
    oh god. I didn't think it's gonna happen. I am so open and trustable to my guests, have been hosting and visiting our houses for a decade or more already, and nothing ever happened like this to me before! So I rent out the living room from time to time, y... Latest reply by Victoria567
    My guest booked my flat after which I contacted her to confirm whether the 3PM check in time suits her. (It states so under my house rules) She didn't reply for hours, not to the AirBnB messages but also not her phone. This was the same day as check in. I... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi AllI was told to add the rental income in Box 3 so that how I reported the Airbnb income. I didn't know about the occupancy tax for the Gemeente of Hilversum. What is the dutch word for this? How do I report the occupancy tax in the past year?Any advis...
    Hi all-I am hoping for some advice on how to respond to a bad review I just received. The guest who posted the review was particularly difficult and I immediately responded to her every request but she still left a bad review so I wondering how I should r... Latest reply by Dee28
    My guest booked my flat after which I contacted her to confirm whether the 3PM check in time suits her. (It states so under my house rules) She didn't reply for hours, not to the AirBnB messages but also not her phone. This was the same day as check in. I...