What Hosts are saying

At the risk of sounding high maintenance I would like to hear from other hosts about their teeny pet peeves that, in the grand spectrum of guests every month, turn into giant paint-in-the-you-know-what annoyances. I’m talking about a pattern of something ... Latest reply by Emily487
    I've got a four-bedroom property.We don't want to rent out rooms seperately but do want to offer different prices based on the number of bedrooms required.EG -1 - Price for the house and one-bedroom (other rooms remain locked)2 - Price for the house with ... Latest reply by Assata0
    When reviewing guests it asks me to give a public description of my experience and also rank my guests by stars. It asks if I would recommend the guest to other hosts. Does anyone know how it affects the guest if I choose not to recommend the guest to o... Latest reply by Laura1869
    I am about to start casual work that often requires starting or finishing at anti-social hours. How can I make it work with hosting? I will have the time in between shifts to clean the rooms and self check-in/out is possible.My main concern is "How will ... Latest reply by Terri38