What Hosts are saying

HiI just confirmed a reservation as a host for the first time.My payout method (bank transfer) is status error. What does that mean and how can I change it?Inside the payour method there are no details of my bank account. Is that ok?The moment I confirmed...
    I was reading about a large religious meeting that took place in Italy in 1415. Thousands of people were flooding the area, so the authorities set up a council to deal with vendors and keeping prices down. The council came up with the rule that all innkee...
    We have a cottage on Cape Cod and have done agency-managed weekly summer rentals, and are now using AirBnB. The customary practice for weekly rentals was to NOT include linens and towels. Our AirBnB clients seem mixed on bringing their own vs. having us p... Latest reply by Silvana5
    Hi to everyone, I need an info about pay out, beacuse I have first reservation for my house but I don't know when will I get the money, and from who (Airbnb or guest directly)? Take my apologises in advance ifi the question is silly, but I am totally new ... Latest reply by Mladen4