What Hosts are saying

Hi there. My current guests are driving me crazy. I never had a bad experience until now but the couple that is visiting us this week is giving us some trouble and we need your expert advice. They spend the day arguing with eachother which is not pleasant... Latest reply by Kath9
    I had a guest stay for 2 weeks. They gave me a 3 star review saying my house is not luxurious! There is no where on my listing that says my house is luxurious, just that it is a cosy, comfortable family friendly grade 2 listed home, and its very cheap for... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Looking at my Super Host progress, I won't attain it for this last period. I simply didn't have enough bookings for the previous year (4). However, I'm also short on the percentage of reviews (33%). Is it improper to ask my guests to leave a review? I... Latest reply by JayandWayne0
    I got an inquiry last night, from a lovely potential guest who wanted to know if I would drop my rates due to lower occupancy. I replied immediately, and since I am running a promotion elsewhere, I offered her that, but it wasn't enough and she very nicel... Latest reply by Helen267
    I received messages from AirBnB that a guest is confirming to stay on my unit. He's asking some questions too but I can't send any message to the guest. Everytime I click the button to reply, it shows a message saying "You do not have any access to this ... Latest reply by Thomas953
    Hello, I've noticed that the list price of my unit shows up differently when people browse or book than what I've listed. I'm in South Africa and have listed it in South African Rand (ZAR) - my payout is also to a South African bank and is in ZAR. I ha... Latest reply by Hank11
    I can host 3 guests. The price I have set up is meant for 2 guest. I want to ask some additional fee for the third guest.Maily because then the linnen of 2 beds have to be cleaned and also I have to pay additional Tourist tax But when 3 persons are booki... Latest reply by Francis190
    Hello everyone, I hope you have had a great weekend. For many, cleaning goes part and parcel with being a host and the products you use are your partners in crime in getting your home looking as great as possible. Here in the CC, you don’t have ... Latest reply by Jennifer976
    • Cleaning products.jpg