How to limit summer cottage stays to one week only in summer

How to limit summer cottage stays to one week only in summer

How can I limit summer cottage stays in July and August to one week only starting on a Sunday.  I realize that there is a parameter to limit stays to 7 days only. And, I realize that there is a parameter to have check-in on Sunday only.

But, When i had it like this the listing was invisible and showed as not available for the whole summer unless the person looking entered the exact matching dates. I had lots of people tell me the cottage was unavailable for summer when it was available.

(When people rent a cottage they may enter Fri to Fri or Sat to Sat or even just a day, And usually the week is not important, could be any week)

So I removed those conditions and now the cottage shows as available all summer and I added a note to listing summary asking for only week bookings in July and Aug

But, I still get everyone trying to book only weekends

2 Replies 2
Brian1001
Level 1
Albany, NY

I was frustrated by this too, but I found what I needed. 

Click "Listing" at the top, then "Availability." Your adjustments should be made under "Trip Length." The following are my settings so that I only allow Friday check ins for the summer with 7 night stays and a minimum of 2 nights all other periods.  

Minimum stay
2 nights

Maximum stay
None

Additional requirements
Yes

Under Additional requirements I have it set as:

During June 2019 – August 2019, guests stay for minimum 7 nights.
They can only check in on Fridays.
For your case, it sounds like you could change that to Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Trago0
Level 2
Templeton, CA

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.  Verbage is now:

Listing Details

Pricing and Availability

Trip Length

Custom Trip Lengths