I CANNOT FIND A SUPPORT EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerard5
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

I CANNOT FIND A SUPPORT EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Replies 11
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

And you won't @Gerard5,

If you wish to contact Airbnb, visit this post: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

And please edit your title, it is innapropriate!  If you don't know how, see my image below.

edit.png

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Dave - you are so active and seem to have all the anwers.  I have an unrelated question for you - I cannot view hosts properties on this community - I click on hosts' picture and profile - nothing doing. Thanks in advance

@Isabelle3; On my laptop w/Chrome I found that if I double click on the profile everything comes up.  Hope this works for you!

Hi @Isabelle3,

I click on the host's image and then right click on "View Profile" and choose "Open link in new tab" (Chrome).  I do this out of habit as I do not want to navigate away from the Community Center.  You should however just be able to choose "View profile" and it should take you there in the same window.  I know sometimes it does not work but the right click usually works all the time for me.

profile.png

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

@Dave-and-Deb0  @Clare0

Thanks guys got it with the right click :))  Dave I knew I could count on you

Go to the help centre Click on 'Contact', it's the last item down on the left and follow the possibilities suggested re the topic of your query.

P.S Please don't use capitals it sounds like shouting. 

WOW I never noticed the F ING ! How very rude. You do understand we are all hosts here , helping fellow hosts and giving freely of our time and  advice?

trying to figure out how to change the tite

Hi @Gerard5,

You only get 45 minutes after you post to edit the title.  @Lizzie, can you please edit the title for Gerard?

Thanks

David

Gerard5
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

ok thanks

i reported it as inapropriate as it says to do

I am surprised that we cannot get an email though. 

Tell that to our guests. "Sorry but you cannot email me"

See what reviews you get. 

Live and learn i guess

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your speedy help with this.  I have edited the title now. 

@Gerard5, it is good to meet you. As @Raymond-and-Elaine0 said, the Community Center is mainly for host to host discussion, so please bear this in mind when you are posting. 

Can I ask why you are trying to contact Airbnb and need an email address? Perhaps there is another way and we might be able help. 

Thanks so much. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.