London, England, United Kingdom

I cannot see how many views my listing have

I cannot see how many views my listing have

6 Replies 6
Tanya-and-Alex0
Level 5
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hi, 

I also have experienced the same problem recently. This seems to be a bug in the system and I was ensured by the Airbnb support center that they work on it. 

Cheers

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Gl0

Great to meet you.

Can you provide us all with a few more details. Have you previously been able to see your number of views and now its disappeared? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Gl0
Level 1
London, England, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie

When I go to my dashboard, on the Views section it shows 0 on all aspect Listing Views Requests & Inquiries Bookings, but i got a lot of inquiries so this is kinda weird

Paulo0
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Same thing for me!!!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Gl0 and @Paulo0,

I am sorry to hear this isn't working as it is meant to, we have been doing a few tests over the last week, so this may have played a part in why your dashboard is appearing like this. Have you logged out and viewed it again in last couple of days? Are you still experiencing the same problems? If so, I would recommend contacting our Support Team who will be able to look into this bug for you. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Until I saw this thread, I had no idea that we could (in theory) see in our Dashboard how many views our listing has had. 

I've been hosting since Decmber, but I've never seen that option in my Dashboard.