I've been ignoring my Airbnb.... June is 3 months away!

Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

I've been ignoring my Airbnb.... June is 3 months away!

Due to the low season dovetailing into the choronavirus shut-down, I have been ignoring my Airbnb marketing.

I have painted and cleaned the carpet - it looks so nice!

Imagine my surprise when I got a 27 day request. I was not prepared. My rates were super low. Strangely the request included the 4th of July. This took the reservation  beyond my 3-month acceptance span. 

Time for me to wake up. High season is coming. People will be coming. Not in droves, but in trickles.  I need to try to believe that I will get some revenue this summer.

June is 3 months away.

6 Replies 6
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Paul154  You must go by a different calendar than most of us do. June is just over a month away.

@Sarah977 and the request was actually for 9 days not 27. @Paul154 is on space time.  I am hoping he can pick me up next time his spaceship is passing Chicago. 

@Inna22  Perhaps there were some mind-altering chemicals in that new paint and carpet cleaner.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Inna22  @Sarah977 

Paul may also be active on another site like many of us are, so, don't jump to conclusions!

But the thing that concerned me is, all of Paul's 12 booking calender's appear to be totally free from any bookings through til July 31. 

If he has this booking that has come out of left field he should quickly block off his Airbnb calendar so he doesn't get swamped with double bookings during this high season rush which is about to descend on you guys! ;-((

Cheers.......Rob 

@Robin4 it will hit his calendar in three days. 

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

@Paul154   You are just lucky. There will be no "high" season. Not this year.