Is this the Priority support a super host should expect?

Phanita0
Level 5
Thailand

Hi everyone.

I got my super host status two and a half years ago and have been kept it since then. I do work very hard and take care of my guests the best way I can. Here the other day I had a guest that had to pay me for electricity and they asked me if we could do it through Airbnb´s resolution center as of they was leaving Thailand and didn’t want to exchange more money to Thai currency. Of course I understand that and had no problem to meet their request and help them out. I have done this with other guests before with no problems. 

The guest paid as they promise and I got the mail from Airbnb that everything is ok. In the resolution center it clearly says that the guest has send the money, but when I check the Transaction History nothing is showing and I not received any money . I did contact the help center ( where as a super host you are promise Priority support) I did get a message back from support where they referred to the payout for the reservation and told me that it was already paid out and that I need to check with my bank to see where the money was ?  Again I tried to explain that this had nothing to do with the reservation but an agreement I had with the guest in the resolution center. The same person answered me back that I needed to contact my bank. And not before I asked the person that I wanted his supervisor to call me then they came back and said that really understood the problem and that he was going to send the case to someone else. Since then I have not heard from them. I did go to the help center and requested a call back where they tell you to be near by the phone and they will call within 10 minutes!! I have tried 2 times now over 2 days and still that haven’t contacted me??? 

I did send them another message where they say that they will contact me within 24 hours??

The status of that message says «This support case is now closed.» with not even bother to contact me. 

I do read the  in the community center frequently and lately I have see a lot of frustrating host that just had enough of the way Airbnb is treating their hosts. 

Who can I contact now? when they don’t give me a call back and just close the case with out answering me?

In this case I feel that no host need to be a super host to get help from Airbnb 😞 

Thank you all for any feedback

0 Replies 0