Just a funny

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

Just a funny

Hosted a lovely young lady this week and she left this review:

"Susan and her doggo were so sweet and made me feel right at home! Easy check in! Great location! She also made a point to be out of the way and let me have the whole place to myself which was so nice of her! Great sitting porch out back too! Will definitely book again!"

I made a point to be out of the way and let her have the whole place to herself?

Um, I have a full-time job so I went to work. LOL! A great review, but it made me laugh.

7 Replies 7
Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

Hahaha @Suzanne302, you really are the hostess with the mostess! 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

How considerate of you to go to work!  Great hosting 😄

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hahahah... You had better answer this review and say that "I have a full-time job so I went to work" or whatsoever to clear out to the future guests this misunderstanding. Otherwise, some future guest may think that you are used to leave the entire place to them.

Hilarious!  Love it.  Made my night!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I mean, to be fair @Suzanne302 , you've got a pretty good doggo.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Suzanne302 

Yup...... so kind and thoughtful of you to go to work so the guest could have the house to herself during the day 🙂  Hilarious~~~~~

Mechelle1
Level 3
Texas, United States

I am so happy to be a part of peoples everyday lives, then get out of their way. Hee hee!

I recently had a guest who fed my fish and gave lovin' to my 18 year old cat when I had to leave the home for a funeral. I was elated to have someone here while I was gone and she was happy to have the house to herself. Is that getting out of the way? Thank you all for what you do. The Tetons of Grapevine Texas.