Late Payout (June 2015 to Now)

Kate-And-Reid0
Level 3
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Late Payout (June 2015 to Now)

Received a "Payout" Alert on 3/21 ... from a reservation June 26th to 28th, 2015. I checked back in June and July, and in fact this booking never shows paid out.

Why did this happen?

Am I missing more payout's?

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Kate-And-Reid0 Holy cow! Seriously, you had not been paid for a June, 2015 reservation?  Wow!  Here's what I would do: compare your reservation history for as far back as you think is necessary and compare it to your transaction history to be sure you have been paid for all of them.   Can't say why this happened as only Airbnb can do that.  You can certainly contact them to find out why, but it might be more trouble than it's worth, unless, of course there are more missing payouts.  You are the first I've ever heard this happening to!

The reservation does not show up in June nor July 2015 under Transaction History.

Cannot figure out how to contact Airbnb directly...accessing "Help" only lead me to the community message board.

@Kate-And-Reid0 Ah, that's strange.  Sounds like Airbnb made a big mistake!  The best way to contact Airbnb is on twitter @Airbnbhelp. They respond pretty quickly.  There are other options:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Once you've talked with them, I'd love to know their response!