Level 10s Long Term Airbnb hosts

Tony134
Level 10
Sarasota, FL

Level 10s Long Term Airbnb hosts

You know who you are.  Many of you know the problems we have seen getting worse with Airbnb over the last year or two.  There is a new team leader who is supposedly in charge of 'Host Success.'

She has started a 'Super Host Celebration Week' instead of addressing a single issue we have screamed about in the last year.  Her announcment is in Airbnb Updates, I assume most of you like me stick to the Hosting thread.

I gave her an earfull, please jump in and hijack the thread with me.  Nothing untrue of course, just tell her and the other newer hosts posting their what this has all been like.  You will see my post on their today, it pretty much sums up the problems we have had.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Kath9
Level 10
Albany, Australia

@Tony134, done 🙂

Rachel0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Tony134 I could not tag you on the other thread ( another issue that needs to be addressed) but at least gave you a couple of thumbs up, as I did for @Kath9 plus Sarah and Huma.

I cannot  believe the almost evangelical fervour which has greeted the news that we are to have a Superhost celebratory week - it's a bit like a Billy Graham convention.  Lots of people leaping fom their seats, clapping and crying out in thanks.  What for?  Something that should be a given anyway?  It's merely yet another diversionary tactic dreamed up by Airbnb and I feel rather sorry for Laura who, no doubt, will shortly find out what she has let herself in for.