Looking for Most profitable US city To Expand, your experience?

Teresa10
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

Looking for Most profitable US city To Expand, your experience?

Hello Everybody :-))

We do Miami , and starting new york. Looking to find the best US city to build a succesful stable business.

A place we can at least double rents, Your Experience??

Thinking about Hawaii \ San Francisco / San Diego |  any experience in one of this cities?   where was your good experience with hosting profitability?

Thankyou for sharing! Teresa.

2 Replies 2
Tyler3
Level 2
Santa Barbara, CA

Teresa,

I am currently a student at the University of California, Santa Barbara and must say that the demand here is insane! I am in the process of investing in more apartments/homes and would like to know if you would be willing to form a partnership? Please send me a message if you are interested, I'd love to share my hosting story and hear yours as well!

Wen0
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Home Away From Home * San Diego, CA is not covering operational costs 30-days into program. I offer three private rooms with shared bath and full house privilages in townhouse community with a pool. Recommended Airbnb pricing is lower than expected for this area for March and April. All costs, housing, utillities, water... are extrodinarily high here; and, although perfectly situated for students attending the Allient International University, students are unable to afford rates offering profitability. Shifting market to attract business executives and travelers abroad, I hope to recover my investment before deleting Airbnb acct and lease rooms month to month.