Lookiong for a Calgary co-host

Joanna285
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

Lookiong for a Calgary co-host

Hi everyone -

I am currently looking for a new co-host for my Calgary listing.  Is there an area where co-hosts are listed?

Thanks in advance

Joanna

5 Replies 5

Hi Joanna,

your post hasn't received any responses, I'm taking a chance here in case you are still looking for a co-host in Calgary. Please google "Breeze Host Services" in Calgary.... to find me.

Cheers!

Jorge

Hi Jorge, i m looking for a co host for my house in Mahogany, Calgary. Please contact on my cell 5878897009

Anthony693
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Hi Joanne,

are you still need help for co-host?  May be i can help you for that.

Anthony

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Wesley58
Level 3
Albany, NY

Might as well throw my hat into the ring. If any of these chumps don't do the job, call me. (that's a joke, i'm sure everyone responding here is super qualified to help) 🙂

***[To view listings, hover over profile image and click, 'View profile']

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

If you're still looking for co-hosts we'd be happy to discuss how we can help. As co-hosts and hosts ourselves we're extremely comfortable with the platform and would be happy to provide references from our clients.

*sensitive information hidden*

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Duncan and Beth 

Your Key Management Inc.