Market Data Analtics

Senthuran0
Level 1
Doha, Qatar

Market Data Analtics

Hi Everyone

Can Air BnB help us to provide the monthly summary of the market we host in terms General occupancy, average price points, Nationality mix? this will help us to price and position our apartment in the better way.  Type of listing which is in demand (entire place, Private room etc), area wise demand . these pieces of information are already captured via Air BnB. I don't thing air BnB will have any violation for sharing this infromation. after all, it will help the host in the big way which in return it helps air BnB to thrive as well. 

hope I can get some positive feedback on this 

2 Replies 2
Karen-and-Will0
Level 10
Maryland, United States

@Senthuran0:  Check out the airdna website.  They don't have exacly what you are looking for but you may find what they do have helpful.

Hi @Senthuran0 , I have been using AirDna for a while now, was in my budget, but the data seemed off on many parameters, I didn't found it to be accurate, After some trial and error i settled on Airbtics which seems like a far better alternative than I have been using since January this year, you can use my referral code "Shivam15", you'll get 15% off using this code and ill also get 15% off on my next month's subscription, just mail this discount code to jae@airbtics,com and they'll send you a signup link. Hope it helps